cervical sampling brush sampling step：
1. Before the operation, make sure that the disposable cervical sampling brush is completely intact without damage. Check whether the cell storage tube is damaged or leaking.
2. Remove the disposable cervical sampling brush, adjust to the sampling brush disc is located between the bayonet A and B, the sampling brush head is not exposed in the casing.
3. The operator grasps the non-slip pattern of the sleeve and inserts the swab (at this time, the disk of the sampling brush stem is between the bayonet A and B) slowly inserted from the vagina to the outer os of the cervix (this time Slight resistance, but no pain)
4. Hold the sleeve with one hand, and push the sampling brush lightly so that the disk of the sampling brush rod passes through the inside of the socket A of the sleeve, indicating that the brush head of the sampling brush has exposed the sleeve, and then continues to push it inwards. 1 cm, so that the brush head completely exposed from the sleeve and contact with the cervix; against the handle, the sample brush slowly rotated in the same direction 4-5 laps to collect enough cervical cells (Note that the force should be moderate, too light Can not get enough cells, too heavy may damage the cervix causing bleeding;)
5. After the cells are collected, fix the sleeve with one hand. Hold the handle with the other hand and pull it out slightly in the direction shown in the figure. Return the disk of the sample brush to the bayonet A and the card inside the sleeve. Between mouth B.
Slowly pull the cannula and sample brush out of the vagina (pull the brush head out of the cannula)
6. Hold the sleeve with one hand, and push the handle in the other direction as shown in the figure, so that the disk of the sampling brush rod passes through the bayonet A and exposes the brush head to the outside of the casing until the groove at the end of the brush head is exposed (note the brush head Do not touch other objects);(product performance is to collect virus specimens)
7. Open the cell storage tube (equipped with 2 ml of volatile cell preservation solution) matched with the sampler, immerse the brush head in the liquid surface, fix the bottle body, stir well for more than 10 times so that the collected specimen is completely released in the cell storage solution. (If you accidentally dip the liquid, rinse it with water); (break the brush head)
8. Hold the cell preservation tube with one hand, and as shown in the figure, break the self-sampling brush from the groove at the end of the brush head, keep the brush head in the cell preservation solution, tighten the tube cover of the cell preservation tube, and discard the handle and the sleeve part.
Disposable bleeding-free cervical sampling brush
Medico specializes in the production of nylon flocking sampling swabs. Nylon flocking swabs are used in a wide range of applications for bacteriological sample processing, virological cell culture, DFA testing, rapid and direct testing, enzyme immunoassay testing, and polymerase chain reaction. It is ideal for testing based on molecular diagnostics and forensic identification. Can also be used for influenza, swine flu, bird flu, hand, foot and mouth respiratory viruses such as throat sampling.