1. It is forbidden to directly contact the sampling liquid with the collected personnel.
2. It is forbidden to soak swab with sampling liquid before sampling.
3. This product is a secondary product, which is only used for the collection, transportation and preservation of clinical virus specimens, and shall not be used beyond the intended use. 4. The product shall not be used after its expiration date or if its packaging is damaged.
5. When collecting virus specimens, professionals should strictly follow the sampling procedures; When specimens are tested, they should be operated in a laboratory that meets the safety level.
6. After the specimen is collected, it should be transported to the corresponding laboratory within 2 working days, and the storage temperature is 2 ~ 8 C; If it is not delivered to the laboratory within 48 hours, it should be stored at-70 C or below, and the collected specimens should be delivered to the corresponding laboratory within 1 week. Specimens should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
According to sampling requirements, collect samples with sampling swab. After the sample is collected in the transport medium, place the sampling swab. Break the swab at the breakable cutting point of the sampling swab rod, and discard the tail. Tighten the sampling tube cover, Mark the information on the label of transit media as required. After the specimen is collected, it should be transported to an inspection laboratory with inspection ability within 3 working days. The storage temperature is 2-8 DEG C; If it is not sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, it should be kept at -70℃ or below, and the specimen should avoid repeated freezing and thawing.