rectal sampling swab
The health of the rectum affects a person’s daily life, so it is very important to use a rectal sampling swab for medical sampling!
(l) Before the examination, the presence of anal perforation, anal fissure, and anal fistula should be observed.
(2) The rectal sampling swab can touch the lump, fingertip blood or cause bloody stool.
(3) When the rectal polyps can touch the mass.
(4) metastatic cancer can touch the mass, but rare in children.
(5) The use of rectal sampling swabs can detect certain acute abdomen diseases. For example, the location of the appendix is highly variable and sometimes tenderness occurs in the right front of the rectum.
(6) Children with constipation can touch hard fecal matter in the rectum.
(7) In children with diarrhea, rectal sampling swabs can help to understand the traits of stool, and the feces on the cuff can be tested.