catégories de produits
- Écouvillon de prélèvement d'échantillons
- Écouvillon CHG & Applicateur
- Kit VTM
- Kit de collecte de salive
- Moyen de transport
- Tube cryogénique en plastique
- Produits populaires
Why we need to do the Free samples for CE/FDA approved genetic testing DNA buccal swab kit? And Who needs do the genetic testing?
DNA test kit was produced by Meidike Gene. It can be used for genetic testing. The purpose of genetic testing is to know and prevent early, so that diseases that would otherwise occur do not occur or occur rarely. Par exemple, the incidence of malignant tumors is gradually increasing, and the treatment effect is poor, and genetic testing is to detect individual genetic defects when the body is in a healthy state. After finding out the susceptibility genes of malignant tumors and other diseases, scientific research Health assessment, and formulate the best health care methods and lifestyle. So as to avoid and prevent the occurrence of these major diseases as much as possible.
1. Check the name and test items of the tested person, and ask if they have severe oral ulcers or bronchial strictures. If the person suffers, it is not recommended to take oral swab samples.
2. Please be tested and rinse your mouth three times. After cleaning your mouth, wait patiently for 30 minutes. During this period, please refrain from eating, en buvant, smoking or chewing gum.
3. While waiting, the tested person removes the plastic packaging in person, opens the sampling box, and hand over the genetic testing related materials to the tested person (for minors, please hand it over to the parent for management), and check whether the sampling kit is intact, such as Please replace the sampling kit if it is damaged.
4. After sampling, place the barcoded sampling tube in the sample return bag, and fill in the name and other relevant information on the return bag.
Who needs do the genetic testing?
1. People with family history of disease;
2. People with bad living habits;
3. People who have been exposed to chemical pollution, heavy metal pollution, nuclear pollution and contact with toxic and harmful substances for a long time;
4. Friends who care about health;
When many diseases are diagnosed, everything is too late. Preventing diseases will help us stay healthy longer!