- Specimen Collection Swab
- CHG Swab & Applicator
- VTM Kit
- Saliva Collection Kit
- Transport Medium
- Plastic Cryo Tube
- Face Mask
- Featured Products
Model: MVTM-10A / MVTM-5A
Tube type: 5ml/ 10ml
Medium type: Inactivated / Non-inactivated
Swab type: Oral swab or Nasal swabs
Storage liquid specifications: 3ml
Application: For sampling collection,transportation and storage
Disposable Virus Transport Medium VTM Kit is used for collect virus detection samples from throat or nasal secretions, and the swab samples will be kept in culture medium, which can be used for virus detection, culture and isolation.
1. Sample collection tube, Size: 5ml/10ml. Tube body and cap are made by Polypropylene, No deformation after HTHP, no embrittlement under low temperature . it can bear static extrusion and dynamic impact. Taper bottom design makes it bear centrifugation and shaking. Leakage proof.
2. Sample storage liquid, volume: 3ml. According to vast test of the influence to cells among Basic liquid, buffer system, protein stabilizer, freezing protective agent, amino acid, We summarize a formula which is most applicable for the virus storage. It can keep a high efficiency for virus storage, and largely increase the positive rate of virus culture.
The virus preservation solutions developed and produced by Shenzhen Medico are divided into inactivated and non-inactivated types. Different preservation solutions can be selected according to different experimental requirements and testing conditions. If you have any questions or needs, please call to inquire.
3. Disposable sampling swab, 1pc: Nylon flocked swab (according to customer needs to determine), No toxic to the cells and virus. RNAse free. It can increase the collecting and releasing of the specimen in the largest degree, which can ensure positive result in PCR tests.The plastic sticker is unique designed make it easy to break off, No fragment when breaking off the sticker.
4. Biosafety bags, The sample tubes containing samples are stored and transported in biosafety bags.
Instruction for use：
1. Collect sample with a swab as required.
2. Place the swab with sample into the sampling tube.
3. Break the swab from the preset break-off point at the swab rod. Discard the tail of the rod.
4. Tighten the cover of sampling tube.
5. Add marks on the label of sampling tube asrequired.
6. Store the sample at 2-8℃ and transport it to a competent laboratory within 3 working days after collection. If it is not sent to the laboratory within 72 hours, it should be stored at -70℃ or below (or at -20℃ in refrigerator if lower temperature is unavailable). Repeated freezing and thawing of samples should be avoided.
7. The main sampling methods include:
1) Throat swab: use the throat swab to wipe the posterior pharyngeal wall and both tonsils. Avoid touching the tongue. Dip the swab head into the preserving fluid quickly. Break the swab from the preset break-off point at the swab rod. Discard the tail of the rod. (The method is applicable for the product above)
2) Nasal swab: insert the head of nasal swab gently into the nasal passage and touch the palatine. Maintain the contact with the palatine for a moment, turn the swab slowly and pull it out of the nose. Dip the swab head into the preserving fluid quickly. Break the swab from the preset break-off point at the swab rod. Discard the tail of the rod. (The method is applicable for the product above)
Box Packing: 100 swabs, 100 biohazard bag, 100 virus sampling tube/Box, 800 kits/Case
Kits one box(800 kits) weight: 10.2kg
One box dimension: 53*49*32cm