- Specimen Collection Swab
- CHG Swab & Applicator
- VTM Kit
- Saliva Collection Kit
- Transport Medium
- Plastic Cryo Tube
- Face Mask
- Featured Products
Model Number : MFS-95000GJK
Material：Nylon Fiber head + ABS handle
The product is suitable for collecting Gynecological HPV specimens from the vagina, genitourinary tract, etc.
MFS-95000GJK Gynecological swab with its superior collection and elution properties, nylon flocked swabs are quickly gaining popularity for cervical collection or cervix sample.
• Proprietary flock processing maximizes collection and elution.
• The handle has molded break point to prevent contamination
• No adhesive residue, or fiber treatments to interfere with collection
• Frosted tail of swab handle
Why Should We Use Flocked Swab for Cell Specimen Collection ?
• Simply Collect and Release
• Superior Sample Elution
• Perpendicular Nylon Fibers
• Increased Assay Sensitivity
• Quantitative Volume Transfer
• Highly Suited to Automation
• Ergonomic and Anatomic Design
• Certified Free of Inhibitors and Interference
① If necessary, use a swab to wipe off the excessive secretions of the cervix, and then insert the disposable sampling swab into the cervix, and gently rotate the swab clockwise 3~5 times
② Slowly pull out the disposable sampling swab, put it into the sampling tube containing the cell preservation solution, break off the tail of the excess swab at the mouth of the tube, and leave the swab head in the sampling tube.
③ Tighten, fully immerse the tip of the flocking in the vial, and tighten the cap tightly, record the patient’s name and ID number on the label and paste it on the vial, put the vial in the specimen bag and transport it to laboratory.
Note: Too many rotations will cause dilution or loss of the sample.
After sampling, make sure that the disposable sampling swab does not touch any other objects.
The package bag or box can be designed as your requirements