Chlorhexidine gluconate has a quick and lasting bactericidal effect, which greatly reduces the number of microorganisms on the skin. The applicator with this formula can effectively reduce the incidence of blood flow infection and surgical site infection. Chlorhexidine gluconate has sustained antibacterial function, which can destroy the cell membrane of bacteria and separate it into precipitable substances. Meanwhile, isopropyl alcohol can quickly destroy the protein of most microbial cells and denature them, with antibacterial effect reaching at least 48 hours. (MRSA, VRE and CRE are three famous drug-resistant bacteria).
1. Easy to use: there is no glass device, so there is no need to activate it before use, and there is no need to wait for the liquid medicine to soak the sponge for a long time.
2. Sterile technology: latex-free, disposable products, long-handled plastic rods can avoid hand contact with sponge head and skin of patients, and reduce the chance of cross infection.
3. Smear: Soft sponge gently rubs the skin surface, which can help bactericide penetrate into the first five layers of cells of epidermis and kill 80% of residual cells of microorganisms.
4. It is still effective in protein-rich microorganisms: it still has bactericidal activity in blood, serum and other protein-rich microorganisms.
5. Fast: kill most microorganisms and bacteria on the skin quickly.
6. Durability: antibacterial activity for at least 48 hours.
7. Extensive: it is effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including Staphylococcus (MRSA), vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE), carbapenem-resistant Enterobacter (CRE), Clostridium difficile, Acinetobacter and other viruses and fungi.